Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Grateful & blessed

when I asked for help you always say 'yes'
when I felt sad, you always give your warmest hug to me
when I felt depress, you always encourage me & provide moral support
I felt sorry to trouble you
But you never grumble
What you always say is "The best thing to make me happy is you are happy"

I feel blessed to have you...
always by my side...
You're my angle...
And I love you always & forever...

Mom, I wishes you're beside me at this moment...
I wishes to hug you tightly...
And say 'I love you, mom & thanks for everything'




How long you didn't said I love you to your mom?
Although I always mentioned these magic words to her before our phone conversation end...But saying face to face seem...
Gonna do this when I see her this weekends...hahaha....can't wait...



1 comment: