Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Certainty

I am a person with no determination. I don't like to make decision. I need to seek advice before I make decision. I am not a good adviser and motivator too. But I always is a good listener. 

I try to changed. Try to face diverging road and make my own decision which way I should go. From a low confident person become a brave lady to give a 3 minutes speech in a unofficial event. Try to greet or give a smile to a stranger when I passed by them. Take the difficulties with a opened heart instead of giving too much stress to myself. 

I'm glad that you had nominated me. Thanks for the certainty. All of you are such a great person with full of positive energy. Willing to help me to develop to a better person. However, I am not ready yet. Not ready to accept the awards. Sorry. 

Glad to meet you all. Best wishes to all of you and keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment