Thursday, August 7, 2014

Passion

Today is my friend piano exam. Yesterday she told us that she was nervous and afraid that she will make silly mistakes. She needed our advices to calm down herself.

One of my friend advised her that "just do what you can to make the judge amazed. They want to see your passion, not only technique. So give all the passion you have on piano and think of what makes you stay by piano until now."This really motivated my friend and me too.

Think of the passion that motivate us to strive until now. Then we will not give up easily. What makes us stay until now, is the passion we have in ourself...but sometimes we just lost the passion when difficulties came. Now i just need to find back my passion :)

Shine shine shine...shine my way

No comments:

Post a Comment